Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tesla Model S P85%?

I just received a call that my Tesla would be arriving without the next generation seats, and was given the option to get the correct seats installed sometime this spring, or get a credit for not having that option.  I went with the delayed install.
Back in 1999 I ordered a F-150 Lightning.  It was supposed to have all three options that were available, but when it arrived there was no bed cover, so I was credited the difference.  I mention this only to demonstrate that this Tesla isn't that unusual.

So, I should be receiving an ~85% complete car when I get it later this month.  The car is going through final assembly, they're guessing delivery this Friday, Dec 26, but I expect it a few days later, but maybe before the new year.

No comments: