Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vegas bound

Off to Vegas once again, this time on a business trip. I expect 12+ hour days during the show. I am going to have(what turns out to be) two days before the show starts, or one evening and one daytime.
Going to the big knife store on Monday is too far to walk (12 miles), and I don't have a vehicle. I'm planning on checking out the north end of the strip, with the 'new' Wynn being my destination. My travels will be watch centered, but I'm currently real happy with my Omega Ti SMP. Since I got it back it's running +/-1sec/day. It's light, it glows well, fits nicely (now that I added a 1/2 link), easy to read, unusual (grey dial special edition). It's making all my other watches seem superfluous. It may cause a sell off now that's I've found THE watch. Only a ti SBGA031 Grand Seiko has any hope of dethroning it as my EDC watch.

Anyway, back to Vegas: It'll be in the 70s during the day, so pleasant to walk around. Gonna try and do a show Sunday night.

No comments: