Friday, February 22, 2013

The stars align against me this week

Not having great luck this week.
  Got some ammo in that turns out to have no powder in them: propellant is the primer only.  This gives me the performance of a pellet gun.  I don't mind but wonder if they have enough power to cycle the action on any of my pistols or rifle.
  Got a package of magazines in that are for airsoft guns not real guns.
  Got a knife with a 'custom made sheath' that's not custom made for this knife.  Also turns out I paid too much.
  Got a knife in with some serious wear.  Love the knife, but it may need to have an adjustment done by the maker.
  Got a real bad paper cut under my fingernail from the edge of a strip of velcro.


I'm must be tired or something as most of these problems are from a lack of me reading the descriptions and understanding them; I wasn't tricked.  I think I need a vacation.  Actually, what I need is a good nights sleep.

No comments: